From:
Jack Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 2015 14:45:12 +0000
Dear CHI/HCI Colleagues

IJHCI invited us to survey and assess recent/current advances in scenario-based design - what it is being used for, and how it is being used (tools and techniques).

We take recent/current to mean reported in the last 6 years (since 2010), published on a website, as a report, or in a proceedings or journal.

Please help by self-reporting your contributions through a breathtakingly simple form. We will collate work reported as an open web resource for the community, and (eventually) synthesize a literature review article. Thanks very much for your help!

Link to report your contributions: http://goo.gl/forms/Ijr2iUYM5t

Link to see SBD work collated so far (if you check this *after* reporting your work, there will be one more item to see!): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16Cr6dUPdp9wH7Fu5U5lpkkV-zCfjwZMv78IqvJ495FM/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm

Thanks!

Jack Carroll and Dong Chen

(if this works surprisingly well or poorly, please contact us - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)