From:
Robert LiKamWa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert LiKamWa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2015 22:01:15 -0500
Call for Participation: MobiSys 2015

Changed Early Registration Deadline: April 30th 2015.

SIGMOBILE Student Travel Grant Deadline: April 24th, 2015

The Thirteenth International Conference on Mobile Systems,
Applications, and Services (MobiSys 2015)

               http://www.sigmobile.org/mobisys/2015/

                      May 18th-22th, 2015

                        Florence, Italy

ACM SIGMOBILE's MobiSys 2015 is the premier venue to hear about research innovations in mobile computing systems and applications. As always, the conference will showcase stimulating presentations and interactive demos on breakthrough research. MobiSys 2015 will also host workshops on hot new topics, including physical analytics, mobile gaming, wearable systems, mobile user interfaces, Internet of things, and aerial vehicles. Please check the program on our webpage for details about the presentations, demos, keynotes, and workshops.

Co-located with the WWW Conference, MobiSys will take place in the beautiful Fortezza da Basso in Florence, Italy. We look forward to welcoming you to partake in our activities.

=== SIGMOBILE Student Travel Grants

The SIGMOBILE Executive Committee has put together funds for student travel grants. All graduate students are eligible. Underrepresented minorities and women students are encouraged to apply. To apply, please visit: http://sigmobile.org/mobisys/2015/grant.php. Applications are due by Wednesday, April 24th.

=== Early Registration Rate

Please register by April 30th to take advantage of early registration rates.

=== Facebook Page

Please join our facebook page http://facebook.com/mobisys2015 to engage with the social community. Feel free to use the page to actively share comments and photos throughout the conference.

=== Program

In addition to 29 papers, 13 posters, and 17 demos, our program features two keynotes:

+ Future Communication Clouds - Krishan Sabnani, Research VP at Bell Labs

+ What Could We Do With Access To Our Small Data, Deborah Estrin, Professor of Computer Science at Cornell Tech in New York City

http://www.sigmobile.org/mobisys/2015/program.php

Sent to: [log in to unmask]