Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 16:55:49 -0500
From:
Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
I tend to concur ... I've stayed away from both frames and Java
for both the PAL and the SDE for those reasons and others.
There are still many issues, however, on how to effectively and
efficiently provide useful information.  What is "obvious" to one
is not necessarily "obvious" to another, especially when it comes
to keywords and topic headings.  It's an evolutionary effort.

Rick

--
Richard Conn
mailto:[log in to unmask]                     http://monmouth.com/~conn/