From:
Johannes Schöning <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johannes Schöning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2014 18:10:20 +0100
ACM ITS will take place from 15-18th November 2015 on the wonderful island
of Madeira, Portugal (www.its2015.org) and will be celebrating its 10th
anniversary.

This year we are inviting self-nominations for membership of the Technical
Program Committee. Successful applicants will be responsible for arranging
and coordinating reviews up to 6 submissions in the full full papers and
note track of the conference. Our aim is promote diversity of the Technical
Program Committee, and to help widen the ACM ITS community to include a
wide range of perspectives.

We welcome applications from academics, industrial practitioners,
researcher and doctoral students who have expertise in research on
interactive tabletops and surface and related fields. It is the
responsibility of applicants to demonstrate their track track and
suitability, including expertise or interest in at least one or more topics
including:

   -

   Applications and/or evaluations of interactive surfaces
   -

   Gesture-based interfaces
   -

   Multi-modal interfaces
   -

   Tangible interfaces
   -

   Large display interfaces and multi-display environments
   -

   Novel interaction techniques and devices
   -

   Experience design and evaluation
   -

   Innovative concepts and media art
   -

   Information visualization/data presentation
   -

   Software engineering methods and frameworks
   -

   Computer supported collaborative work
   -

   Virtual reality and augmented reality
   -

   Social protocols
   -

   Hardware, including sensing and input technologies
   -

   Human-centered design methods

The deadline for applications is 12 January 2015, notifications of
acceptance will be sent out by before end of January 2015. Applications are
welcomed via the submission form on the following page: http://goo.gl/96uIBV

It is our plan to recruit at least 25% of the Technical Program Committee
through this process. If you have any queries or questions, please direct
them to our program chairs Patrick Olivier and Johannes Schöning (
[log in to unmask]). Otherwise, we are very much looking forward to your
application.

With best wishes,

Patrick Olivier  & Johannes Schöning