Date:
Wed, 27 May 2015 17:30:21 +0200
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Katrien Verbert <[log in to unmask]>
Apologies for cross-postings. Please forward to interested colleagues and mailing lists.

Open PhD/Postdoc position in Human-Computer Interaction at KU Leuven

https://icts.kuleuven.be/apps/jobsite/vacatures/53322376

The HCI research group at KU Leuven in Belgium is looking for new members to join our team!
We have an open position (fully funded) on the use of visual analytics that combine data mining with visualization techniques. We welcome applications of both postdocs and PhD candidates.

Funding is available immediately. The research will be carried out at the Department of Computer Science of KU Leuven.

We expect from applicants:
- an excellent Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- a very good background and interest in human-computer interaction research
- strong programming skills and the ability to do independent research
- strong commitment and the ability to work in a team
- a high level of proficiency in English, both spoken and written.