From:
Christoph Beckmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christoph Beckmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 16:18:43 +0100
INTERACT 2015
  The 15th IFIP TC.13 International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction
  14-18 September 2015 in Bamberg, Germany
  http://www.interact2015.org/

               -- Connection.Tradition.Innovation --

INTERACT 2015 invites proposals for organising workshops and tutorials to be held in conjunction with the conference in Bamberg, Germany from 14 to 18 September 2015.

Submission deadline for both workshop and tutorial proposals is 6 Feb. 2015.

========== Workshop proposals ==========
At INTERACT 2015 Workshops provide a one or two-day forum for participants to compare their experiences and explore research issues or topics of special interest to the HCI community.

Workshops will take place on 14 and 15 September 2015, immediately preceding the main conference.

For details, please visit the Website:
http://www.interact2015.org/cfp/workshops.html

========== Tutorial proposals ==========
For INTERACT 2015, we invite proposals for tutorials focusing on all themes of the Human Computer Interaction field. This covers a large variety of topics for beginners and advanced designers and developers, as well as for those who are more research oriented or practitioner oriented. We like to encourage leading researchers and practitioners to take the opportunity and present tutorials at the conference.

Tutorials take place on 14 and 15 September 2015, immediately preceding the main conference.

For details, please visit the Website:
http://www.interact2015.org/cfp/tutorials.html

We are looking forward to see your proposals as well as to meet you at INTERACT in September.

Workshop chairs -- [log in to unmask]
Víctor López-Jaquero
Christoph Beckmann

Tutorial chairs -- [log in to unmask]