Sender:
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2014 17:29:05 +0200
7bit
From:
Daniel Cermak-Sassenrath <[log in to unmask]>
Come and join us at our teaching-to-tinker workshop at NordiCHI in
Helsinki on Oct 26!

WHAT: Explore and discuss maker culture in regard to educational concepts.

WHERE: NordiCHI in Helsinki, 26. October 2014.

WHY: The current confluence of DIY, digital competence, and play, in
maker culture, fablabs and hacker spaces.

HOW: Making, presenting and talking.

OUTLOOK: We intend to make a special journal issue.

Check out the full call:

http://teachingtotinker.com

Please submit your proposal by Thu (Aug 14).

Hope to see you there,

Emilie and Daniel

--
Daniel Cermak-Sassenrath ([log in to unmask])
Assistant Professor