Sender:
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2015 13:49:11 +0000
From:
Nervo Verdezoto <[log in to unmask]>
[Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]

             Call for Student Volunteers at AARHUS 2015
  5th Decennial Aarhus Conference - CRITICAL ALTERNATIVES
                      August 17-21, Aarhus, Denmark
                      http://aarhus2015.org/call-for-sv/
                 Application Deadline: 15th May, 2015

Aarhus 2015 - Critical Alternatives - is looking for enthusiastic student volunteers from all parts of the world to help us create a great conference experience. As a student volunteer, you will be an integral part of the organization of the conference behind the scenes. Furthermore, you will get the opportunity to meet a great number of researches from different disciplines and expertise that share the same interests as you.

Become a Student Volunteer:
We are happy to accept applications for student volunteers from undergrad, graduate, and PhD students during the 2015-2016 academic year. We encourage students from a range of disciplines to apply by filling out the following form: <goo.gl/m9NFHl> goo.gl/m9NFHl<http:/goo.gl/m9NFHl>

Deadline for applications is on Friday May 15th, 2015. All applicants will get into the waiting list and we will select a number of students. Notifications of acceptance will be sent out around June 15th, 2015.

As a Student Volunteer, you will get several benefits as follows:
* Free registration to the Aarhus2015 conference - including coffee breaks, lunches and conference dinner!
* A nice and exclusive SV t-shirt
* The opportunity to make new friends among all SVs
* The opportunity to get in contact with a great number of researchers
* Free accommodation in shared rooms
* Invitation to the SV social gathering at the end of the conference

As a Student Volunteer, you would agree to:
* Work approx. 20 hours during the conference
* Show up on time to tasks - at least 15 min. earlier
* Attend the SV orientation meeting on Thursday 16th August, 2015

A valid student identification card or a certificate of your current student status from your university must be presented at the registration desk.

Questions?
If you have questions do not hesitate to contact:

Tobias Sonne, Aarhus University - [log in to unmask]
Nervo Verdezoto, Aarhus University - [log in to unmask]
Student Volunteer Chairs