Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 2015 07:58:04 +0200
Sender:
From:
Riener Andreas <[log in to unmask]>
Dear colleagues,

We heartily invite you to join the Android Security Symposium in Vienna, Austria, September 9 to September 11, 2015. Our exciting program (https://usmile.at/symposium/program) has been extended to include even more international experts on Android security topics and extends to both academic and industrial research and development:

*Android forensics - Exploring Android security*
    Andrew Hoog, NowSecure, Oak Park, IL, USA
*Android security architecture*
    Nikolay Elenkov, Sarion Systems Research, Tokyo, Japan
*Patching Android vulnerabilities at runtime*
    Collin Mulliner, Northeastern University, Boston, MA, USA
*Security through compartmentalization*
    Joanna Rutkowska, Invisible Things Lab, Warsaw, Poland
*The quest for usable security*
    N. Asokan, Aalto University and University of Helsinki, Finland
*Android and trusted execution environments*
    Jan-Erik Ekberg, Trustonic Inc, Helsinki, Finland
*Using Android security for governmental PKI: Opportunities and challenges*
    Pekka Laitinen, Population Register Centre, Helsinki, Finland
*Mobile threats incident handling*
    Yonas Leguesse, ENISA, Athens, Greece
*ANANAS - ANalyzing ANdroid ApplicationS*
    Dieter Vymazal, FH Upper Austria, Hagenberg, Austria
*Analyzing Android malware. Efficiently*
    Victor van der Veen, VU University Amsterdam, Netherlands
*A walk through the construction of the first mobile malware tracker*
    Federico Maggi, Politecnico di Milano, Italy

Additionally, we will have a PhD school with talks from the forefront of Android security research and a social event to discover Vienna from an unusual point of view (https://usmile.at/symposium/socialevent).

Note that attendance is free of charge, and we are grateful to Christian Doppler Forschungsgesellschaft (CDG) for providing the funding for this symposium.

Registration is currently open at
    https://usmile.at/symposium/registration
on a first-come-first-serve basis, and is limited to a maximum of 180 participants. If you would like to join the symposium, then please register as soon as possible to get a guaranteed place.

Follow our event on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/androidsec2015 and https://www.facebook.com/events/933795216684468/

Kind regards,
The organization committee of the Android Security Symposium