Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2015 10:11:16 +0000
--- Apologies for Cross - Posting ---

-------------------------------------
   MIKE 2015 - Final Call for Papers
-------------------------------------
The Third International Conference on Mining Intelligence and

Knowledge Exploration
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India

to be held at December 09-11, 2015

http://www.mike.org.in/2015/

    Paper submission deadline: 12 August 2015

Deadline is a firm deadline and we would like to invite you to

submit your research paper(s) to MIKE 2015.

You could browse MIKE 2015 Call for papers from the following

links:

CFP (PDF version): http://mike.org.in/2015/cfp/mike2015-flyer.pdf
CFP (Text version): http://mike.org.in/2015/cfp/mike2015-flyer.txt

Also kindly encourage your students and researchers in your circle

to submit their papers to MIKE 2015.
Springer supports MIKE series and publishes MIKE 2015

proceedings in their popular LNCS/LNAI series.
The accepted papers will be indexed by various Abstracting and

Indexing (A&I) databases like DBLP, Scopus and ArnetMiner; SCI

Compendex; and others.
Additionally, we are arranging to bring out special issue journals for

selected papers.

Looking forward your submissions to MIKE 2015.

Thanks very much in advance.

With warm regards

Anil Kumar Vuppala and Rajendra Prasath
Organising Chairs - MIKE 2015