Sender:
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2014 12:42:33 +0800
From:
"KOH Ruilin Elizabeth (OER)" <[log in to unmask]>
Dear all,
This is an open call for manuscripts and reviewers for the new journal Learning: Research and Practice.
Learning aims to be the journal of choice for empirically supported learning theorizations distinct from the canonical view. We hope to become the international forum for discourse that confronts the future while being grounded in the intellectual history of the field of learning.
This journal will be published by Taylor & Francis/Routledge in 2015/2016. The journal's aims and scope is available at http://www.tandfonline.com/rlrp.
Learning: Research and Practice will facilitate the international exchange of ideas relating to learning, specifically:
(i) in the conceptualization, design and interplay of diverse learning contexts;
(ii) re-envisioning learning with/through socio-technological advances;
(iii) new developments in learning theories and their implications to teaching and learning.
We are receptive to any established or emerging epistemic warranting methods, and welcome theoretical investigations in addition to empirical studies. The journal will publish the following sections:

 *   Regular Articles (6,000 words): these are empirically supported studies into learning, or extended theoretical arguments.
 *   Short Reports (3,000 words): intended to shorten the time between idea conceptualisation, empirical exploration and publication, these short articles are reports of current work that is of value to learning researchers and practitioners.
 *   Letters to the Editor (1,000 words): these include article commentaries, responses to commentaries, and discussions of general relevance.
 *   Book Reviews (1,000 words): opinions on what the scholarly community ought to read.
As you know, the peer review and production processes will take some time, and we would appreciate if manuscripts could be received by 30 Nov 2014 for consideration in the first few issues. Please email the manuscript in .doc format to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
If you are keen to submit a manuscript by that deadline, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with your title and abstract by 15 Sept 2014.
Also, if you would like to be a reviewer, please indicate your interest at http://goo.gl/89awIV.
We look forward to receiving your responses.
If you have any queries, please feel free to email me and I will be glad to answer them.
Warm regards,
Elizabeth Koh
Associate Editor
Learning: Research and Practice

National Institute of Education (Singapore) http://www.nie.edu.sg

DISCLAIMER : The information contained in this email, including any attachments, may contain confidential information.
This email is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) listed above. Unauthorised sight, dissemination or any other
use of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by fault, please
notify the sender and delete it immediately.