Sender:
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 2015 11:54:44 -0800
From:
"cdve .org" <[log in to unmask]>
The 12th International Conference on  Cooperative Design, Visualization and
Engineering - CDVE2015 will be held on Sept. 20 - Sept. 23, 2015, Mallorca,
Spain.

You are invited to submit a paper and join us. Please see the call for
papers <http://www.cdve.org/cfpaper.html> for the call for paper topics. All
the accepted papers (full and short) will be published in the proceedings
by Springer Verlag on their Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
Selected best papers will have the chance to publish in certain SCI indexed
journals such as Concurrent Engineering etc.

Mallorca is one of the most famous European resorts as Hawaii. The
conference will be in a wonderful vacation village designed for families
just in front of the Mediterranean sea. It is known for its activities and a
great variety delicious food. Families and friends are welcome to come with
the conference participant. See our website for more details.

The important dates are:

*Full Paper (8 pages) submission deadline: April 1, 2015*
Notification of acceptance May 20, 2015
Final camera ready paper due and registration for accepted paper authors
: June 20, 2015

*Short Paper (4 pages) submission deadline: April 20, 2015. *
Notification of acceptance May 20, 2015
Final camera ready paper due and registration for accepted paper
authors: June 20, 2015

Early registration for all participants:  July 31, 2015

September 20-23, 2015:  CDVE2015 conference in Mallorca, Spain

All the papers should be submitted to the Easychair System. A peer to peer
review will be conducted. Please see our website for more details.

We look forward to welcoming you in CDVE2015!

--

The 12th International Conference on
Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering
Sept.20 - 23, 2015, Mallorca, Spain
Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Web: http://www.cdve.org