From:
csarasua <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2016 02:07:58 -0700
*** WebSci16 Workshop on “Weaving Relations of Trust in Crowd Work:
Transparency and Reputation across Platforms” ***
May 22, in Hannover (Germany)
http://trustincrowdwork.west.uni-koblenz.de/topics
Twitter: @trustincw
Twitter hashtag:  #trustincrowdwork
*****************

Dear crowdsourcing researcher,

Paid crowdsourcing is growing fast, but how can we make sure platform-based
work is fair and of high quality? Weaving relations of trust through
transparency and managing reputation, as in the traditional workplace, is
key to improving crowd work environments and user experience.

Are you working on something related? We would love to hear about it!

*What to submit*
We welcome the following types of scientific contributions:
<ul>
<li>experimental papers</li>
<li>demo papers</li>
<li>position papers</li>
</ul>

We have a list of topics in which we are particularly interested:
http://trustincrowdwork.west.uni-koblenz.de/topics

*When to submit*
Submissions are due March 19, 23:59 Hawaii time.

*How to submit*
All submissions must be in English, no longer than 2 pages, formatted in the
style of ACM format and submitted as a PDF via EasyChair. Submissions are
not anonymous.

*Acceptance and publication*
Submissions should propose original ideas or present new results. Authors
may submit a paper related to a previous publication, but submissions must
contain a substantial extension or modification of previous work.

Submissions will be reviewed for quality, originality, and potential impact
by our program committee and by crowd workers. A “crowd award” will be given
to one paper based on the judgment of crowd workers.

Accepted submissions will not be included in the conference proceedings, but
they will be posted to the workshop web site.

We encourage authors to present their work in the workshop. However, if due
to a major issue none of the authors are able to attend the workshop, they
will be able to present remotely (e.g. via Google Hangouts).

If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at

Cristina Sarasua, M. Six Silberman, Kristy Milland, and Gianluca Demartini
(The organizers of the workshop).