CHI-RESOURCES Archives

ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)

CHI-RESOURCES@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Shane Clyburn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shane Clyburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2015 13:37:03 -0400
Morgan & Claypool Publishers has released several books in our Synthesis
series on Human-Centered Informatics over the past few months. I have
attached title information sheets for our four most recent titles for
review.

Morgan & Claypool books are dynamic presentations of recent research and
design topics, presented as brief, focused guides to fast-moving subject
areas. They are perfect for students and researchers alike, who need a
book-length treatment with applications to their own work.

Series: Synthesis Lectures on Human-Centered Informatics

Series Editor: John M. Carroll, Penn State University

 <http://www.morganclaypool.com/toc/hci/1/1>
http://www.morganclaypool.com/toc/hci/1/1

Use of these books as course texts is encouraged, and the texts may be
downloaded without restriction by members of institutions that have licensed
accessed to the Synthesis Digital Library of Engineering and Computer
Science or after a one-time fee of $20.00 each by members of non-licensed
schools. To find out whether your institution is licensed, visit <
<http://www.morganclaypool.com/page/licensed>
http://www.morganclaypool.com/page/licensed> or follow the links above and
attempt to download the PDF. Additional information about Synthesis can be
found through the following links or by contacting me directly.

These books can also be purchased in print from Amazon and other booksellers
worldwide.

Synthesis are available for just $99.00 per year. This subscription will
provide individuals with unrestricted access to all Synthesis titles:
<http://www.morganclaypool.com/page/subscribe>
http://www.morganclaypool.com/page/subscribe

Available titles and subject areas:

 <http://www.morganclaypool.com/page/browseLbS.jsp>
http://www.morganclaypool.com/page/browseLbS.jsp

Information for librarians, including pricing and license:

 <http://www.morganclaypool.com/page/librarian_info>
http://www.morganclaypool.com/page/librarian_info

Please contact [log in to unmask] to request a desk copy

--
Shane Clyburn
Marketing Associate

 <https://twitter.com/MorganClaypool> Follow us on Twitter