Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2016 12:16:35 +0100
Sender:
From:
Sandy Gould <[log in to unmask]>
Dear colleagues,

University College London's Interaction Centre (UCLIC) is hosting a
symposium that brings together leading HCI researchers to identify and
discuss the grand challenges for HCI research in the next decade.

We warmly invite you to join us for what promises to be a very
stimulating day. The symposium programme will be followed by an evening
reception.

*Speakers: *
• Gregory Abowd, Georgia Tech, USA.
• Susanne Bødker, Aarhus University, Denmark.
• Andrew Howes, University of Birmingham, UK.
• Vassilis Kostakos, University of Oulu, Finland.
• Stuart Reeves, University of Nottingham, UK.
• Yvonne Rogers, University College London, UK.

*Registration is free:* Please register through eventbrite.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/symposium-on-hci-grand-challenges-tickets-26719852799>
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/symposium-on-hci-grand-challenges-tickets-26719852799>

*Date and time:* Monday 12th September 2016. Please see the detailed
schedule of the day <https://sites.google.com/site/ucl2016hci/schedule>
for more information.

*Location:* Roberts G06 Sir Ambrose Fleming LT, UCL Engineering Front
Building, Torrington Place, London, WC1E 7JE.

*Need more info? *See event webpage*:*
https://sites.google.com/site/ucl2016hci

We look forward to welcoming you on the 12th.

Faithfully,

Duncan Brumby, Anna Cox and Sandy Gould
/Organizers/