Sender:
From:
Jeff Nickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2017 09:08:41 -0400
*Collective Intelligence and Crowds*

Minitrack

January 3-6, 2018

Big Island, Hawaii, USA

We are looking for papers that analyze collective intelligence, knowledge
creation, and crowdsourcing. We also encourage the submission of papers
that design and implement technologies that create new kinds of
collectives. For example, papers that consider how machine learning and
human learning interact in crowds and communities. In sum, we are open to a
wide range of research that addresses relations between people,
collectives, and machines, as well as the artifacts produced as a result.

The deadline is June 15, 2017. Feel free to communicate with any of the
three minitrack chairs, Jeff Nickerson ([log in to unmask]), Pnina
Fichman ([log in to unmask]), or Don Steiny ([log in to unmask]).