From:
Alan Chamberlain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alan Chamberlain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2017 15:33:33 +0000
All welcome,
Performing Design Workshop
Still a few days left to submit a paper - Deadline 10th of Aug

This one day workshop is part of the Audio Mostly<http://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=http%3A%2F%2Faudiomostly.com&t=ZTg1NDg4ODY1YWU0ZGE4ZjllYjFiODgzMGQyOTlkNGZlODg2OTA0NCxUbU4zdWpESg%3D%3D&p=&m=0> conference and will take part on the 26th of August in London. We hope that the workshop will be a chance for a wide range of people to come together to better understand the design and development of new musical performance technologies. See our call for papers<https://performingdesign.tumblr.com/call>

More details can be found on the webpage here
http://performingdesign.tumblr.com/call

Cheers

Alan

…

Dr Alan Chamberlain

Mixed Reality Lab,

School of Computer Science,

University of Nottingham,

Nottingham.

[cid:B76717BC-263E-4FE3-864D-EF541F2328D2]

[cid:4B53ADEB-3ECD-463F-AD7F-CFCD1D988134]

University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.