Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2016 10:59:58 +0200
From:
"cdve .org" <[log in to unmask]>
CDVE2016 call for short papers -  www.cdve.org

CDVE2016 conference short paper submission deadline is coming soon. You are
welcome to submit short papers up to 4 pages. See our call for papers page
for more details.

The deadline for submitting the short paper is April 20, 2016.

The 13th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization and
Engineering -CDVE2016 will be held  on Oct. 24 - 27, 2016, in the beautiful
city Sydney, Australia

Your short paper should address one of the major topics in the call for
paper themes. Our conference is focused on the "cooperative", "concurrent",
"integration" aspects of the design, visualization, engineering and any
other applications that these main aspects are emphasized. Short papers can
report intermediate results of the research on the above topics. The paper
should be original and has not been submitted to other conferences and
journals. If you are preparing a full paper and missed the deadline, you
can still submit it.

All the accepted papers (full and short) will be published in the
proceedings by Springer on their Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
In addition, our selected papers have been and will be published in some
journals including SCI indexed journals including some IEEE transaction
journal special issues.

All the accepted and published papers will be indexed by  EI, ISI Web of
Science,ACM Digital Library, dblp,Google Scholar, IO-port,  MathSciNet,
Scopus, Zentralblatt MATH. Please feel free to forward this call for
papers.

We look forward to meeting you in Sydney!

--

The 13th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization
and Engineering
Oct. 24-27, 2016, Sydney
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.cdve.org