Sender:
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2016 17:57:01 -0500
From:
Bill Hefley <[log in to unmask]>
An even simpler thing to fix is to say what the CFP is for, unless you only want those insiders who already know what that acronym of alphabet soup means. I get these announcements for, say for example, the ACKEMEEE conference and nowhere in the message does it ever say in WORDS what the conference is. Think about your users!

Bill Hefley, PhD
Senior Member, ACM
Founding Editor, interactions
Clinical Professor, University of Texas at Dallas

Sent from my iPad