Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2017 11:21:53 +0530
Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce the following International Conferences that
will be held at South Asian University, Delhi, India during December 14-16,
2017. Following are the famous scientific events.

   1. 17th International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and
   Applications (ISDA 2017) : http://www.mirlabs.net/isda17/
   2. 17th International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS
   2017) : http://www.mirlabs.net/his17/
   3. 7th World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies
   (WICT 2017) : http://www.mirlabs.net/wict17/
   4.  9th World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing
   (NaBIC 2017) : http://www.mirlabs.net/nabic17/

Proceedings are expected to be published by: *Advances in Intelligent and
Soft Computing*, which is now indexed by ISI Proceedings, SCOPUS, DBLP etc.

These conferences would serve as a forum to present current and future work
as well as to exchange research ideas. Besides presentation of cutting edge
research presentations, we also expect several top notch plenary speakers,
panel discussions etc.

One registration would also enable to attend any of the events.
Registration discounts to authors from 100+ developing countries. Please
consult web sites for detailed information.

Deadline for paper submission: September 30 but might be extended by a
couple of weeks.

For technical information, please write to <[log in to unmask]>. For
venue related information please write to Dr. Pranab Muhuri <
[log in to unmask] <http://mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

We would appreciate if you could share this valuable information to your
students, colleagues and contacts.

Thanks in advance!

Prof. (Dr.) Ajith Abraham
Director - Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs)
Scientific Network for Innovation and Research Excellence
11, 3rd Street NW
P.O. Box 2259
Auburn, Washington 98071, USA
http://www.mirlabs.org
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel:   +1(253) 2453001 <(253)%20245-3001> / +1(646) 8016894
<(646)%20801-6894>
Fax: 001-615-694-4607

Personal WWW: http://www.softcomputing.net
Profile: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/A-1416-2008