From:
"cdve .org" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cdve .org
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2016 20:09:46 -0800
CDVE2016 conference full paper submission is now open. You are welcome to
submit full papers up to 8 pages. See our call for papers
<http://www.cdve.org/cfpaper.html> page for more details.

The deadline for submitting the full paper is April 15, 2016
<http://www.cdve.org/dates.html>.

The 13th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization and
Engineering -CDVE2016 will be held  on Oct. 24 - 27, 2016, in the beautiful
city Sydney, Australia

Your paper should dress one of the major topics in the call for paper
themes. Our conference is focused on the "cooperative", "concurrent",
"integration" aspects of the design, visualization, engineering and any
other applications that these main aspects are emphasized. The paper should
be original and has not been submitted to other conferences and journals.
You do not have to submit an abstract to submit a full paper. You should
submit your full paper directly to the Easychair system. See paper submission
page <http://www.cdve.org/submit.html> for how to submit.

All the accepted papers (full and short) will be published in the
proceedings by Springer on their Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
In addition, our selected papers have been and will be published in some
journals including SCI indexed journals including some IEEE transaction
journal special issues.
All the accepted and published papers will be indexed by  EI, ISI Web of
Science,ACM Digital Library, dblp,Google Scholar, IO-port,  MathSciNet,
 Scopus, Zentralblatt MATH

We look forward to meeting you in Sydney!

--

The 13th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization
and Engineering
Oct. 24-27, 2016, Sydney
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.cdve.org