From:
Eamonn O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eamonn O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2016 08:42:24 +0000
Up to 13 fully funded PhD Fellowships are available at the University of Bath, UK.

As part of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Research Fellowship Programme for Doctoral degrees, we are inviting applications for Fellows with Industrial Research Enhancement (FIRE), which are fully-funded, 4-year PhD Fellowships starting in September/October 2016.

Applicants may be from anywhere in the world.  To be eligible, applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work or studies) in the UK for more than 12 months in the previous 3 years.

Each PhD Fellowship is associated with one of our two Centres for Doctoral Training: the Centre for Digital Entertainment (Department of Computer Science) and the Centre for Sustainable Chemical Technologies.  Research topics will be chosen from the broad range that these Centres cover.  Within the Centre for Digital Entertainment, we welcome doctoral student applications across an exciting range of research in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Graphics, Computer Vision, Machine Learning and related areas.

To comply with the funding programme’s rules, these are formally staff appointments with a requirement that successful candidates register for a PhD.  The closing date for applications is 1 May 2016.  Interviews will take place 18/19 May at Bath or via skype.

For more information on this PhD funding programme and how to apply, see:
http://www.bath.ac.uk/science/graduate-school/research-programmes/funding/msca-fire/index.html

For information on this and other relevant PhD opportunities in HCI and related areas at Bath, see:
http://www.bath.ac.uk/comp-sci/postgraduate/phd-engd-projects/

Informal enquiries about PhD opportunities in HCI at Bath may be directed to Prof Eamonn O’Neill [[log in to unmask]] or to the academic staff noted on this page.