From:
Haosheng Huang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Haosheng Huang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2016 13:52:04 +0200
Dear Colleague,

Just a reminder for the 13th International Conference on Location-Based
Services
(LBS 2016, http://lbs2016.org): *The deadline for full paper submissions
is **June 15,
2016, in less than one week*. LBS 2016 also welcomes submissions in the
categories
of work in progress and showcases, whose deadlines are July 1 and
September 18
respectively.

We are looking forward to your contributions and to meeting you in Vienna!

Best,
Haosheng Huang