From:
Eamonn O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eamonn O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2017 13:51:10 +0000
Up to 4 fully funded PhD Fellowships are available at the University of Bath, UK.

As part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Research Fellowship Programme for Doctoral degrees, we are inviting applications for Fellows with Industrial Research Enhancement (FIRE).  These are fully-funded 3.5-year PhD Fellowships starting 1 April 2017.

Applicants may be from anywhere in the world.  To be eligible, applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work or studies) in the UK for more than 12 months in the previous 3 years.

Each PhD Fellowship is associated with one of our two Centres for Doctoral Training: the Centre for Digital Entertainment (Department of Computer Science) and the Centre for Sustainable Chemical Technologies.  Research topics will be chosen from the broad range that these Centres cover.  Within the Centre for Digital Entertainment, we welcome doctoral student applications across an exciting range of research in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Graphics, Computer Vision, Machine Learning and related areas.

To comply with the funding programme’s rules, these are formally staff appointments with a requirement that successful candidates register for a PhD.  The closing date for applications is 29 January 2017.  Interviews will take place on 7 or 10 February at Bath or via skype.

For more information on this PhD funding programme and how to apply, see:
https://www.bath.ac.uk/jobs/Vacancy.aspx?ref=SF4541

Informal enquiries about these PhD opportunities or other opportunities in HCI at Bath may be directed to Prof Eamonn O’Neill [[log in to unmask]] or Dr Yongliang Yang [[log in to unmask]].