Sender:
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2016 11:27:14 +0000
From:
Javier Elkin <[log in to unmask]>
Dear all,

As a long time member of these lists and Curator of TEDxGoodenoughCollege,
I wanted to personally invite you to apply to this year’s exclusive
conference to be held on *May 21st, 2016 in London. *

TEDxGoodenoughCollege is a full-day event with a live audience of 200 and
an online audience over 1,000. In the spirit of TED’s mission of finding
“Ideas Worth Spreading”, we are looking for ideas in line with our theme of
“*Breaking Boundaries*”.

Every day people are creating new ways for how we view the world, pushing
past our previous expectations and paradigms. TEDxGoodenoughCollege will be
a platform for inspirational ideas that embody this principle of “Breaking
Boundaries”*.*

If successful, your talk will be professionally filmed, edited, and
uploaded to the TEDx YouTube channel for a chance to be featured on
TED.com. You will also be assigned a Speaker Manager to help you style and
edit your slides and speech and “TED-ify” your talk to maximize your
chances of being featured on TED.com.

*Deadline for speaker applications are on* *Friday March 18th* with a round
of interviews soon after. If you would like to apply please follow this *link
<http://www.tedxgoodenoughcollege.com/application-form-2016/>* and visit
our website <http://www.tedxgoodenoughcollege.com/> to learn more about the
conference.

Respectfully,