Sender:
From:
ISCBSC announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2016 15:17:21 +0200
Dear colleague,

Abstract submission for oral and poster presentations is open for the 4th
European Student Council Symposium (ESCS) 2016. ESCS will take place on
Saturday 3rd September during ECCB 2016 in The Hague, Netherlands. Please
visit http://submit.iscbsc.org/escs to submit your abstract.

The ESCS is a biennial interdisciplinary symposium that brings together
students and young researchers from computational biology, bioinformatics,
systems biology, and related fields. This symposium offers you a great
opportunity to present your research to an international audience, get
insights into hot topics and newly developed methods and build a network
within the computational biology community of Europe.

We are pleased to announce our three confirmed keynote speakers Kris
Laukens (University of Antwerp, Belgium), Yves Van de Peer (Ghent
University, Belgium), and Nuria Lopez-Bigas (Universitat Pompeu Fabra,
Spain).

The symposium includes ice-breaking, oral presentations, keynote talks,
poster presentations and an evening social event that offer you the
opportunity to get to know fellow young scientists from all over Europe in
a casual setting.

Please visit our website http://escs2016.iscbsc.org/ regularily as more
information will be announced soon. For registration details, please visit
http://www.eccb2016.org/registration/.

We welcome students and young researchers from all areas of computational
biology to join our community. Please help us spread the word by sharing
the event flyer (please find it attached), and using the hashtag #ESCS16 on
social media.

We look forward to welcome you in The Hague!

Annika Jacobsen and Kevin Schwahn,

chair and co-chair, ESCS 2016
[image: Inline images 1]

Virus-free.