Sender:
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2017 20:21:07 +0200
From:
Riccardo Di Pietro <[log in to unmask]>
*Final Extended Deadline **June 30, 2017*

[Our sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]

>                   CALL FOR PAPERS
>
> *The 15th International Conference on Ad Hoc Networks and Wireless -*
>
> *AdHoc-Now 2017*
>
> *20-22 September 2017*
>
> *Messina, Italy*
>
> http://adhocnow2017.unime.it

*Important Dates:*

> *Deadline**:*  *June 30, 2017*
> *Author Notification:* July 12, 2017
> *Camera ready:* July 22, 2017
> *Registration (Early bird rates):* Sep. 1, 2017
> *Conference:* Sep. 20-22, 2017

> Since its creation in 2002, the International Conference on Ad Hoc
> Networks and Wireless (AdHoc-Now) has become a well‐established and well
> known event dedicated to wireless and mobile computing. It serves as a
> forum for interesting discussions on ongoing research and new
> contributions. The conference addresses both experimental and theoretical
> research in the areas of ad hoc networks, sensor networks, mesh networks
> and vehicular networks. It focuses on all issues from link layer up to the
> application layer. The sixteen edition of AdHoc‐Now will be organized
> from September 20th to 22th 2017 in Messina, Italy. We seek original
> contributions as work in progress, experimental and theoretical research in
> Wireless Sensor, Ad‐Hoc, Mobile and Wireless Networks.
>
> The proceedings of the conference will be published in the Springer
> Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) <http://www.springer.com/lncs>.
>
> Submissions must not be published or under review for another conference
> or journal. All manuscripts must be in English. We are interested, but not
> limited to, research papers in any of the following areas:
>
>    - Access Control
>    - Ad Hoc Networks of Autonomous Intelligent Systems
>    - Algorithmic Issues
>    - Analytic Methods and Modeling for Performance Evaluation
>    - Ad Hoc Network Applications and Architectures
>    - Delay-Tolerant Networking
>    - Distributed Algorithms for Ad Hoc Networks
>    - Energy Efficiency
>    - Geometric Graphs
>    - Location Discovery and Management
>    - Mobility Handling and Utilization
>    - Wireless Mesh Networks
>    - Big Data Inspired Data Sensing
>    - Mobile Ad Hoc Computing Platforms
>    - Internet of Things
>    - Edge/fog computing
>    - Systems and Testbeds
>    - Mobile Social Networking
>    - Quality-of-Service
>    - Routing Protocols (Unicast, Multicast, etc.)
>    - Secure Services and Protocols
>    - Sensor Networks
>    - Self-Configuration
>    - Service Discovery
>    - Timing Synchronization
>    - Vehicular Networks
>    - Wireless Internet
>    - Processing and Networking Technologies Complexity and Computational
>    Issues
>    - Prototype systems and real-world deployment experiences
>

> *Contacts*

Please feel free to contact the Program Co-Chairs ([log in to unmask],
> [log in to unmask], flongo@unime) for more information.
>

> *Conference Chair*
>
> Antonio Puliafito, University of Messina, Italy
>
> *Technical Program Committee Co-Chairs*
>
> Dario Bruneo, University of Messina, Italy
>
> Salvatore Distefano, University of Kazan, Russia
>
> Francesco Longo, University of Messina, Italy
>
> *Publicity Arrangements Chairs*
>
> Giovanni Merlino, University of Messina, Italy
>
> Riccardo Di Pietro, University of Catania, Italy
>
> *Proceedings Chair*
>
> Maddalena Nurchis, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain
>
> *Submissions & Registrations Chairs*
>
> Marco Scarpa, University of Messina, Italy
>
> Giuseppe Tricomi, University of Messina, Italy
>
> *Local Arrangements Co-Chairs*
>
> Maurizio Giacobbe, University of Messina, Italy
>
> Alfonso Panarello, University of Messina, Italy
>
> Rossana Morana, University of Messina, Italy
>
> *Web Chair*
>
> Riccardo Petrolo, Rice University, USA

*Technical Program Committee*

> Assis Flavio, UFBA – Federal University of Bahia
>
> Barcelo-Ordinas Jose M., UPC
>
> Benenson Zinaida, FAU, Germany
>
> Calafate Carlos, Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
>
> Cano Juan-Carlos, UPV, Spain
>
> Falcon Rafael, University of Ottawa, Canada
>
> Fischer Stefan, Universität zu Lübeck
>
> Fortino Giancarlo, University of Calabria
>
> Gozalvez Javier, Miguel Hernandez University of Elche, Spain
>
> Karyotis Vasileios, National Technical University of Athens
>
> Khelil Abdelmajid, Landshut University of Applied Sciences, Germany
>
> Klasing Ralf, CNRS and University of Bordeaux, France
>
> Martinez Francisco J., University of Zaragoza, Spain
>
> Mezei Ivan, University of Novi Sad, Serbia
>
> Pfisterer Dennis, University of Lübeck, Germany
>
> Rodrigues Joel, National institute of Telecommunications (Inatel), Brazil
>
> Syrotiuk Violet, Arizona State University
>
> Tsiropoulou Eirini Eleni, University of Maryland,College Park
>
> Turau Volker, Hamburg University of Technology
>
> Wang Cheng
>
> Wrona Konrad, NCI Agency, The Netherlands
>
> Xin Qin, University of the Faroe Islands
>
> Papavassiliou Symeon, NTUA
>
> El Barrak Soumaya, Abdelmalek Essaâdi University, Morocco
>
> Lyhyaoui Abdelouahid, National School of Applied Sciences of Tangier
>
> Cao Jiannong, Abdelmalek Essaâdi University
>
> Giacobbe Maurizio, University of Messina
>
> Telek Miklos, Univer. Budapest
>
> Omprakash Vyas, IIIT Naya Raipur, India
>
> Dautov Rustem, Kazan Federal University
>
> Mazzara Manuel, Innopolis University
>
> Schembra Giovanni, University of Catania
>
> Mingozzi Enzo, University of Pisa
>
> Stea Giovanni, University of Pisa

Brust Matthias, University of Luxembourg

------------------------------------------------------- We love you. We are sorry. Please forgive us. Thank you. _______________________________________________ Mycolleagues mailing list [log in to unmask] http://mailman.ufsc.br/mailman/listinfo/mycolleagues - Through this links above you can "subscribe", "unsubscribe", or change your settings in the list. OR - Easy unsubscribe: http://mailman.ufsc.br/mailman/options/mycolleagues     ---------------------------------------------------------------     For news of CHI books, courses & software, join CHI-RESOURCES      mailto: [log in to unmask]     To unsubscribe from CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS send an email to      mailto:[log in to unmask]     For further details of CHI lists see http://listserv.acm.org     ---------------------------------------------------------------