From:
Yoram Chisik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yoram Chisik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 2015 02:47:36 -0400
Second International Congress on Love and Sex with Robots
Held in conjunction with ACE 2015

Legoland, Iskandar, Malaysia
loveandsexwithrobots.org

Due to many requests we received for an extension of deadline, we have extended the submission deadline to 31 August 2015. Please take note of the new dates below.

Important Dates:

Submission deadline: 31 August 2015
Notification: 30 September 2015
Camera ready deadline: 15 October 2015

Within the fields of Human-Computer Interaction and Human-Robot Interaction, there has been a strong upsurge of interest in the more personal aspects of human relationships with artificial partners in the last few years. This upsurge has not only been apparent amongst the general public, as evidenced by an increase in coverage in the print media, TV documentaries and feature films, but also within the academic community.

The Second International Congress on Love and Sex with Robots is inviting the submission of full papers or extended abstract to its symposium to be held in conjunction with the 12th Advances in Computer Entertainment Technology (ACE) conference in Iskandar, Malaysia.

We solicit submissions on the following topics, inter alia:
Robot Emotions
Humanoid Robots
Clone Robots
Entertainment Robots
Robot Personalities
Teledildonics
Intelligent electronic sex hardware
Gender Approaches
Affective Approaches
Psychological Approaches
Sociological Approaches
Roboethics
Philosophical Approaches

Final edited and corrected papers will be published in the adjunct proceedings of ACE 2015.

More detailed information can be found at http://loveandsexwithrobots.org
About ACE 2015: http://ace2015.info

Hope to see you all in Iskandar!

The Love and Sex with Robots 2015 Organising Committee