From:
Ildar Farkhatdinov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ildar Farkhatdinov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2016 17:17:22 +0100
Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to be able to announce a short extension to the deadline for
papers for the 2016 Eurohaptics Conference (July 4-7, Imperial College
London, UK). Following several requests and consideration of the time
needed to review papers, we are able to offer a short extension to the
deadline for authors until the 8th of February.

Technical papers can be submitted to the Springer OCS system either via
https://ocs.springer.com/ocs/home/EUROHAPTICS2016 or using  the
'submissions' tab  of www.eurohaptics2016.org.

Workshop proposals should be submitted via email to [log in to unmask]

We look forward to your submissions and to your joining us in London in
July.

Best wishes,

Ildar Farkhatdinov

on behalf of

William Harwin and the Eurohaptics 2016 organizing committee