From:
Scooter Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scooter Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2016 09:58:24 -0700
SIGCHI Student Travel Grant (SSTG) program now available!

The SIGCHI Executive Committee has set aside budget to support travel
for students who lack other funding opportunities to attend SIGCHI
sponsored or co-sponsored conferences. This travel grant is intended to
support students whose intention is to present at a SIGCHI sponsored
conference, not just attend. SIGCHI recognizes that presenting research
at our conferences is an important aspect of a student's professional,
educational and research development. Further, student involvement in
our conferences is fundamental to our development as a research
community. This travel grant provides a mechanism to allow more students
with a demonstrated financial need to attend our conferences.

The SIGCHI Student Travel Grant program provides needs based financial
assistance to students who hope to present at selected SIGCHI sponsored
or co-sponsored conferences. Each award includes a complimentary
registration to attend the conference applied for, and a travel grant of
up to $1,500 USD to partially cover travel expenses including, costs of
travel (economy flights only), accommodation, subsistence, and other
expenses necessary for attending the conference.

For additional details and instructions on how to apply, go to:
http://www.sigchi.org/conferences/funding/student-travel-grant

On behalf of the SIGCHI Executive Committee,

Scooter Morris
SIGCHI VP Conferences