From:
david benyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
david benyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2016 11:42:09 +0100
Fellowship in Interaction Design

Applications are invited for our recently announced Principal’s Research Fellowships. These are highly prestigious five year fellowships that relate to one of the University’s three broad research areas: information society, wellbeing and innovative sustainable communities.

The Centre for interaction Design at Edinburgh Napier University provides an engaging and supportive environment for people working in interaction design, user experience and creative technologies. We would welcome applications from independent researchers with an excellent track record in any of these areas.

The successful fellow will get a salary in the range £37,768 – £46,414. The University will also offer an attractive research support package. Details are at http://www.napier.ac.uk/research-and-innovation/fellowships <http://www.napier.ac.uk/research-and-innovation/fellowships>