From:
Kaisa Väänänen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kaisa Väänänen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2016 10:55:35 +0000
We welcome you to submit position papers to our NordiCHI 2016 workshop on
Improving Attractiveness of Public Transportation with Interactive Experiences

When and where: Monday, Oct 24th, 2016, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden
DL for position papers: August 25th, 2016

Novel interactive experiences can change the way people experience and perceive public transportation and hence improve its attractiveness. This workshop addresses such interactive experiences in different types of public transportation. We invite both practitioners and researchers to propose design concepts, design and evaluation methods, novel interactive technologies or future research issues for the HCI in public transportation. The topics may address services for individual transportation vehicle types (buses, electric buses, trains, trams), or for the whole public transportation chain. The workshop will form a research agenda for interactive experiences in public transportation.

The workshop will be highly interactive, consisting of very short talks, hands-on concepting and discussions and synthesis of the future research agenda of interactive experiences in public transportation.

Organisers: Kaisa Väänänen, Jarno Ojala, Elina Hilden, MariAnna Karlsson, Pontus Wallgren and Markku Turunen.

Visit the workshop page to learn more: https://publictransportationexperiences.wordpress.com/
You can also contact us at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

NordiCHI 2016: http://www.nordichi2016.org/