From:
John Vines <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Vines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2016 14:44:19 +0000
Open Lab, Newcastle University, is hiring!

We are always on the lookout for talent in the lab, whether you are an excellent developer, awesome interaction designer, or an ethnographer with a passion for digital technology. We currently have three post-doc vacancies within the lab:

1) Research Associate / Assistant in Interaction Design and User Experience (Digital Social Care)
Application deadline: 20th July 2016

See the full job advert (http://tinyurl.com/zbqcrky) for more information, and contact John Vines ([log in to unmask]) for informal enquiries.

2) Research Associate / Assistant in Mobile HCI and Public Health
Application deadline: 21st July 2016

See the full job advert (http://tinyurl.com/zgy2wjr) for more information, and contact Madeline Balaam ([log in to unmask]) for informal enquiries.

3) Research Associate / Assistant (Soil quality Web-based Decision Support)
Application deadline: 20th July 2016

See the full job advert (http://tinyurl.com/zkhqcuo) for more information, and contact Rob Comber ([log in to unmask]) for informal enquiries.

There will also be further post-doctoral opportunities coming up in the next week.

See our vacancies page (https://openlab.ncl.ac.uk/uncategorized/vacancies/), or the individual job adverts on jobs.ac.uk above, for more information and for updates.

Best wishes,
John, Madeline and Rob