CHI-RESOURCES Archives

ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)

CHI-RESOURCES@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 2015 14:54:30 -0800
Hi folks. Here is link to class I’m teaching that may be of interest. It is an AFFORDABLE class specifically targeting graphics and visual people in usability engineering basics. Am doing at San Leandro Adult School (about 1/2 hour from San Francisco, safe, easy plentiful parking, comfortable all new updated classrooms) near the developing tech hub there.

If you mention or bring copy of flyer to first class and register at that time, I can sign you up at a discount too.

Here is link to the announcement:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47757374/UX_FOR_GRARTS.pdf <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47757374/UX_FOR_GRARTS.pdf>

Happy holidays and thank you all for ‘fighting the good fight’ (trying to make stuff usable by actual humans).

Best,
Lisa Rose, C.T.E., M.F.A.

ljroseOnline.com <http://www.ljroseonline.com/>____________________

NOTE: Unsolicited email will automatically trigger submission of an *IC3 (*formal complaint to the FBI). When in doubt, DON'T.