SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM Archives

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM

SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
SIGCSE-LIBARTS-COMM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2017 22:37:37 +0000
From:
"Braught, Grant" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Douglas Baldwin <[log in to unmask]> cc: Amanda Holland-Minkley <[log in to unmask]>, Henry Walker <[log in to unmask]>, Alyce Brady <[log in to unmask]>, Andrea Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks Doug for getting this rolling again.  Unfortunately I am not going to be much help until about mid-July.  I am currently teaching a summer study-abroad course in London and thus far, while it has been great, it has been all-consuming.  I get back to the office July 9 and can pitch in more at that point.

Best,
Grant