Sender:
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2016 13:05:58 +0200
From:
Fabio Paternò <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
A  three-year scholarship at the computer science department of the
University of Pisa (http://www.di.unipi.it/it/phd) in the Human-Computer
Interaction area is available, with preference for topics in the field
of  Automatic Tools for Usability and Accessibility Evaluation of Mobile
Applications .

The research activity will take place at the Human Interfaces in
Information Systems Laboratory  at CNR-ISTI, http://hiis.isti.cnr.it/,
which has funded the fellowship.

We are therefore looking for deserving candidates. It  is important to
have interest and passion for topics related to Human-Computer
Interaction, and to carry out research activities. We are open as
regards the degree of provenance.

Applicants must have earned a master degree by the end of October 2016.
The application form will be available in July.

For further information any interested potential candidate can contact
fabio.paterno at isti.cnr.it,