Sender:
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 12:06:18 +0100
From:
/* Apologise for any cross-postings */

Greetings,

I am writing to invite you to participate in a survey on the use of
visualizations in HCI publications. I am a PhD student at the University of
Hannover, Germany, and I conduct this survey as part of my PhD thesis.

Visualizations play an important role in the communication of research
results. Especially in HCI research, findings and conclusions are often
based upon empirical data and statistical analysis. Hence, the adequate
presentation of results is crucial for HCI researchers. There has been a
lot of work aimed at gaining a deeper understanding of the effectiveness
and expressiveness of different visualization approaches. Many novel
visualizations have been designed, developed, and evaluated. But how are
visualizations actually used as part of the paper writing process?

This survey is anonymous and will take approximately 15 minutes to
complete. Please use the following link to participate:

https://survey.uni-hannover.de/index.php/566154/lang-en

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
Jan Kassel

Ps. Please forward to anybody who might be interested