From:
Francisco Nunes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francisco Nunes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2017 10:57:44 +0000
ACM SIGCHI Symposium on Engineering Interactive Computing Systems - EICS 2017
June 26-29, 2017 - Lisbon, Portugal
http://eics.acm.org/2017/

Call for Student Volunteers
Deadline: March 10th

EICS 2017 is looking for motivated students from all over the world to create an amazing conference experience. Serving as a student volunteer is a good way of getting involved with the EICS community, even if your paper was not accepted. Student volunteers meet peers and interact with conference attendants at an early stage, which can be important for their studies and careers.

We will accept applications from undergrad, grad, and PhD students who are interested in the area of engineering interactive computing systems. Similar to the conference, we welcome people from various disciplines and backgrounds to apply.

As a Student Volunteer, you will be entitled to:
* Free registration to EICS 2017 – including meals, reception, and conference dinner!
* An exclusive SV t-shirt
* The opportunity to connect with SVs and conference attendants
* Invitation to the SV social gathering at the end of the conference

As a Student Volunteer, you agree to:
* Work approximately 20 hours during the conference
* Show up on time for tasks - at least 15 min. earlier
* Attend the SV orientation meeting on June 25th at 19:00

Please apply by filling the following form: http://bit.ly/2kiaIRA

The deadline for applications is March 10th and we expect to send out the notifications by April 3rd. For any question, feel free to contact the SV chairs.

The SV chairs,
Francisco Nunes ([log in to unmask])
Pedro Albuquerque Santos ([log in to unmask])

--
Francisco Nunes
Researcher at NOVA-LINCS, Universidade Nova de Lisboa

Latest papers:
 - Self-Care Technologies in HCI: Trends, Tensions, and Opportunities (http://bit.ly/1U9OOO7)
 - Self-Care Technologies and Collaboration (http://bit.ly/1R9vvBy)