From:
Donald Day <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donald Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:17:53 -0500
During the past few days, we've all seen interesting announcements about
SIGs that are to be presented at the upcoming CHI meeting. We'd like to add
one more to the plate of things that you might want to attend.

On Wednesday, April 4, from 9-10:30 a.m., Vannessa Evers and I will be
presenting a SIG entitled "Placing Intercultural Theory into Practise:
Cross-Cultural Interface Design in the Real World". Our perspective is that
the web is inherently intercultural; no web design can ignore this fact.

This is not a lecture. We expect and solicit the active participation of
anyone involved in product localization and internationalization. Do join
us. See you then.

Donald Day