CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
"Shailey.Minocha" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shailey.Minocha
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2016 13:40:24 +0000
If you use activity trackers such as wrist-bands from Fitbit or Jawbone, or in smart watches from Apple or Samsung, or a smart ring or bracelet, we would like to know about your experiences of using such devices for monitoring your health and the criteria for choosing them.

As a part of the Sir Halley Stewart Trust-funded Digital health wearables project (http://www.shaileyminocha.info/digital-health-wearables/) at The Open University, UK, we are running a survey: please visit https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/health-wearables-choices-effects to participate in this survey. It will take 6-8 minutes to complete it.

The project's research design has been approved by University's Human Research Ethics Committee.

If you have any queries about the project or this survey, please contact Shailey Minocha: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

            CHI-WEB: www.sigchi.org/resources/web/faq.html
              MODERATOR: mailto:[log in to unmask]