CHI-WEB Archives

CHI-WEB@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Nicolas Autzen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicolas Autzen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 13:43:19 +0200
The HCI Research Group at the University of Bremen (hci.uni-bremen.de <http://hci.uni-bremen.de/>) and the PSA  Computing Research Group at Northwestern University (psacomputing.org <http://psacomputing.org/>) would like to invite you to take part in a study on mobile map usage.

We want to investigate how users are using online map applications (e.g. Google Maps, Apple Maps) in the real world. To participate, please fill out our online survey at https://goo.gl/forms/rrpJdXGbyIFooqNO2 <https://goo.gl/forms/rrpJdXGbyIFooqNO2>

Once you have completed the survey, you will get a link to a mobile map app we developed After using our app for one month for all your mobile map needs, you will be sent a $20 or 20€ Amazon gift card. If you have any questions, please contact Nico Autzen from the HCI Research Group ([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or the PSA Research Group ([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Thank you very much!

HCI Research Group (University of Bremen)
PSA Computing Group (Northwestern University)
            CHI-WEB: www.sigchi.org/resources/web/faq.html
              MODERATOR: mailto:[log in to unmask]