SEWORLD Archives

SEWORLD

SEWORLD@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Subject: Tenured Associate Professor in Computer Science at Stellenbosch University
From: Willem Visser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Mar 2012 14:54:00 +0200

Tenured Associate Professor in Computer Science at Stellenbosch University,
South Africa

See http://www.cs.sun.ac.za/job-ad-associate-professor-in-computer-science/

Closing Date: 30 March 2012

We are looking for an established researcher in Software Engineering to
join our team at Stellenbosch. We currently have 5 group members with a
broad range of interests from formal methods to open-source software. We
are particularly interested in someone with program analysis and
verification/testing experience, but will consider any great candidates.
Any postdoc or recently finished Phd with a strong publication record will
also be given strong consideration.

Associate Professor is the second highest position after Full Professor and
the position is tenured.  All teaching is in English. Stellebosch is
located close to Cape Town and is the center of the South African wine
region. The University is in the top two in the country and top five in the
continent; for Software Engineering it is rated top in Africa according to
Microsoft Academic Search. Remuneration is highly competitive by world
standards.

For more details, please feel to contact me at [log in to unmask] or

Professor Willem Visser
Head of Computer Science
Stellenbosch University
South Africa
+27-21-808-4232
[log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]
http://www.cs.sun.ac.za/~wvisser/

To contribute to SEWORLD, send your submission to
mailto:[log in to unmask]

http://www.sigsoft.org/seworld provides more
information on SEWORLD as well as a complete archive of
messages posted to the list.