SEWORLD Archives

SEWORLD

SEWORLD@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Subject: CfProposals - April 12, 2020 - HPI Future SOC Lab
From: SEWORLD Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 29 Mar 2020 18:28:02 -0000

*** Call for Proposals: Heterogeneous, powerful IT landscape. Free access. ***

Dear Researchers,

Our mission is to support research projects by giving access to a powerful IT landscape and to foster the exchange of research and industry.
You can join the community by submitting a project proposal by

*** April 12, 2020 here: ***
*** https://fsoc-web.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/portal/cfp/ ***

Already for 10 years, the HPI Future SOC Lab has been the place for scientific exchange in the areas of In-Memory Computing, Cloud Computing,
and non-CPU (GPU, FPGA) Computing. The Lab supports diverse topics within a heterogeneous IT and aims at enabling and  promoting exchange
between the research community and industry.

The research initiative by Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI) in Potsdam is a cooperation between the HPI and the industry partners Fujitsu, Dell EMC,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise, SUSE, and SAP.

How to get enrolled in the HPI Future SOC Lab
* Submit project proposal by April 12, 2020
* Get approved, and access the powerful IT landscape free of charge
* Benefit from our heterogeneous IT landscape and our IT support
* Show your research work as a technical report, scientific poster and presentation
* Interact with researchers and industry partners at the “HPI Future SOC Lab Day” on November 10, 2020.

Spread our mission of supporting academic research: We invite you to work on your research questions using the HPI Future SOC Lab’s IT landscape.
Contact: [log in to unmask]

Best regards,
The HPI Future SOC Lab Team

HPI Future SOC Lab
Email:  [log in to unmask]
Web:    https://www.hpi.de/future-soc-lab
Hasso Plattner Institute for Digital Engineering gGmbH
Prof.-Dr.-Helmert-Str. 2-3
14482 Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam, HRB 12184
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Christoph Meinel

To contribute to SEWORLD, send your submission to
mailto:[log in to unmask]

http://sigsoft.org/resources/seworld.html provides more
information on SEWORLD as well as links to a complete
archive of messages posted to the list.