[Our sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement]
International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking (ICDCN) 2017
January 04-07, 2017
ICDCN (International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking) is a premier international
conference dedicated to addressing advances in Distributed Computing and Communication Networks,
which over the years, has become a leading forum for disseminating the latest research results in
ICDCN 2017 will be organised in Hyderabad, India, hosted by Institute for Development and Research
in Banking Technology (IDRBT).
The main conference will be held on January 05-07, 2017 and includes:
• Keynote talks from distinguished speakers
• Harnessing the Data Revolution: A Perspective from the US National Science Foundation by white-box
by Prof. Chaitan Baru, National Science Foundation, USA
• Is Network Hardware Virtualization the Holy Grail of SDN deployment?
by Prof. Ashwin Gumaste, IIT Bombay, India
• Distributed IOweYou Credit Networks
by Dr. Aniket Kate, University of Purdue, USA
• A world class technical program comprising 38 Accepted research papers from academia and industry
• Multi-valued Asynchronous Reliable Broadcast with a Strict Honest Majority, Ashish Choudhury, International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Bangalore.
• Scalable MapReduce-based Fuzzy Min-Max Neural Network for Pattern Classification, Shashikant Ilager, University of Hyderabad, P. S. V. S Sai Prasad, University of Hyderabad.
• Accountability in Dynamic Networks, Xavier Vilaça, INESC-ID IST UL, Luis Rodrigues, IST.
• Feasibility of Fog Computing Deployment based on Docker Containerization over RaspberryPi, Paolo Bellavista, University of Bologna Italy, Alessandro Zanni.
• Topology-aware resource management for HPC applications, Yiannis Georgiou, Emmanuel Jeannot, Inria, Adèle villiermet, INRIA Bordeaux Sud-Ouest, Guillaume Mercier, ENSIERB/INRIA.
• Probabilistic Byzantine Tolerance Scheduling in Hybrid Cloud Environments, Luciana Arantes, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie-Paris 6, Roy Friedman, Technion, Olivier Marin, NYU Shanghai, Pierre Sens, LIP 6 - university of paris 6 - CNRS - INRIA.
• Local Checkability in Dynamic Netwroks, Klaus-Tycho Förster, ETH Zϋrich, Oliver Richter, Jochen Seidel, Roger Wattenhofer.
• Time-communication trade-offs for minimum spanning tree construction, Ali Mashreghi, University of Victoria, Valerie King.
• Improved Write Access Control and Stronger Freshness Guarantee to Outsourced Data, Naveen Kumar, IIIT Vadodara, Anish Mathuria, DA-IICT.
• Fault-tolerant Gathering of Semi-synchronous Robots, Subhash Bhagat, Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata, Krishnendu Mukhopadhyaya, Indian Statistical Institute.
• Efficient Algorithms for Predicate Detection using Hybrid Logical Clocks, Sorrachai Yingchareonthawornchai, Michigan State University, Vidhya Tekken Valapil, Michigan State University, Sandeep kulkarni, Michigan State University, Eric Torng, Michigan State University, Murat Demirbas, University of SUNY Buffalo.
• A Self-Stabilizing Minimal k-Grouping Algorithm, Yuichi Sudo, Osaka University, Ajoy K. Datta, Lawrence L. Larmore, Toshimitsu Masuzawa.
• Exact, Fast and Scalable Parallel DBSCAN for Commodity Platforms, Sonal Kumari, BITS-Pilani, Poonam Goyal, Birla Institute of Science and Technology, Ankit Sood, Dhruv Kumar, Sundar Balasubhramaniam, Navneet Goyal, BITS-Pilani.
• Lock-free Linearizable 1-Dimensional Range Queries, Bapi Chatterjee, Chalmers University of Technology.
• Energy-Aware Scheduling of Periodic Conditional Task Graphs on MPSoCs, Umair Ullah Tariq, University of New South Wales, Hui Wu.
• Secure Multiparty Construction of a Dstributed Social Network, Varsha Bhat, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Jaspal Singh, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Sudarshan Iyengar, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar.
• Distributed Computing of Mixing Time and Local Mixing Time, Anisur Rahaman Molla, University of Freiburg, Gopal Pandurangan, University of Houston.
• Optimized Offloading Using Local Clusters, Hemant Tiwari, Samsung Research India, Prem Kumar, Balaji V Ramalingam.
• Fault-Tolerant Gathering of Mobile Robots with Weak Multiplicity Detection, Debasish Pattanayak, IIT guwahati, Kaushik Mondal, IIT guwahati, H. Ramesh IIT guwahati, Partha Sarathi Mandal, IIT guwahati.
• Contemporary IT Security for Military Online Collaboration Platforms, Günter Fahrnberger, University of Hagen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
• An Architecture for SDN Based Sensor Networks, Roy Friedman, Technion, Israel, David Sainz, Technion, Israel.
• FastRank: Practical Lightweight Tolerance to Rational Behaviour in Edge Assisted Streaming, Xavier Vilaça, INESC-ID, Luis Rodrigues, IST/INES-ID, Hugo Miranda, Universidade de Lisboa-Faculdade de Ciências- LaSIGE, Joao Silva.
• SER Performance of OFDM-Based AF and DF Cooperative Networks over Asymetric Fading Channels, Kopal Dwivedi, Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Akash Agarwal, Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Preetam Kumar, Indian Institute of Technology Patna.
• Total Order Reliable Convergent in WBAN, Gewu Bu, LIP 6 UPMC-CRNS, Sorbonne Universités, Maria Potop-Butucaru, LIP 6 UPMC-CRNS, Sorbonne Universités.
• PPRP: Predicted Position Based Routing Protocol Using Kalman Filter for Vehicular Ad-hoc Interdependent Networks, Raj Jaiswal, NITK, Jaidhar Cd, National Institute of Technology Karnataka.
• Best Effort Broadcast under Cascading Failures in Interdependent Networks, Sisi Duan, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Sangkeun Lee, Supriya Chinthavalli, Mallikarjun Shankar,
• Efficient Algorithms for Power Maximization in the Vector Model for Wireless Energy Transfer, Ioannis Katsidimas, University of Patras, Sotiris Nikoletseas, University of Patras, Theofanis Raptis, University of Patras, Chirstoforos Raptopoulos, University of Patras, Greece.
• A Novel Priority Based Exigent Data Diffusion Approach for Urban VANets, Chinmoy Ghorai, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology Shibpur, Indrajit Banerjee.
• Coalitional Game Theory based Cooperative Spectrum Sensing in CRNs, Jyotirmay Gupta, Prakash Chauhan, Tezpur University, Madhabai Nath, Mekala Manvithasree, Sanjib K Deka, Tezpur University, Nityananda Sarma.
• Are We Birds of the Same Feather?, Yayati Gupta, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Sudarshan Iyengar, Indian Institute of Technology, Neeharika Kompala, Chaintanya Bharathi Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
• Minimising Network Traffic Features for Android Mobile Malware Detection, Anshul Arora, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Dr. Peddoju Sateesh Kumar, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
• Dynamic Pricing for Maximizing Cloud Revenue: A Column Generation Approach, Fadi Alzhouri, Concordia University, Anjali Agarwal, Concordia University, Yan Liu, Concordia University, Ahmed Saleh Bataineh, Concordia University.
• An Energy-efficient and Buffer-aware Routing Protocol for Oppurtunistic Smart Traffic Management, Sobin C C, IIT Roorkee, Vaskar Raychoudhury.
• An NDNoT based Efficient Object Searching Scheme for Smart Home using RFIDs, Divya Saxena, IIT Roorkee, Vaskar Raychoudhury, Christian Becker.
• A Planning Based Approach For Context Aware Services Composition in Pervasive Systems, Sujata Swain, IIT Roorkee, Rajdeep Nijogi, IIT Roorkee.
• Disaster-aware WDM network design for data centres, Saja Al-Mamoori, Subir Bandyopadhyaya, University of Windsor, Arunita Jaekel.
• Implementation and Performance Evaluation of Name-based Forwarding Schemes in V-NDN, Divya Saxena, IIT Roorkee, Vaskar Raychoudhury, Christian Becker.
• Exploring the Impact of Connectivity on Dissemination of Post Disaster Situational Data over DTN, Suman Bhattacharjee, Heritage Institute of Technology Kolkata, Siuli Roy, Sukumar Ghosh, Sipra Dasbit.
The pre-conference program on January 04, 2017 includes:
• the Doctoral Symposium
• The 6th International Workshop on Computing and Networking for Internet of Things (ComNet-IoT 2017)
• 1st International Workshop on Algorithms & Architectures for Distributed Data Analytics (AADDA)
• 1st International Workshop on Distributed Platforms and Technologies for Financial Services (DiPTeFS) (on January 07, 2017)
Registration and Accommodation Details are given in www.icdcn.org
Early registration closes on November 30, 2016!
Looking forward meeting you at IDRBT, Hyderabad, India during January 04-07, 2017.
For news of CHI books, courses & software, join CHI-RESOURCES
mailto: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe from CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS send an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
For further details of CHI lists see http://listserv.acm.org