From:
Michael Albers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Albers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2017 08:40:23 -0500
6th Annual Symposium on Communicating Complex Information (SCCI)
February 27-28, 2017
East Carolina University
Greenville NC

Registration is now open.

Full program is available at:
http://workshop.design4complexity.com/home.php

Keynote address: Bill Gribbons, Bentley University

SCCI explores how complex information changes how we communicate, and
how those changes affect information design, information architecture,
user experience, and usability.  It examines how design and content
choices influence behavior and how we can best design complex
information systems.

This year SCCI includes a special half-day session focused on the
complexities of healthcare information.

SCCI fosters an integrated approach to the design of complex information
by bringing together members from a range of research and practitioner
communities.

For more information
      Contact: Michael Albers ([log in to unmask]).

This symposium sponsored in part by
      East Carolina University
      Louisiana Tech University

--