From:
Audrey Girouard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Audrey Girouard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2016 13:34:09 +0000
New Master's and PhD of Information Technology in Digital Media
School of Information Technology
Carleton University
Ottawa, Canada

We are very pleased to introduce our new graduate programs with a specialization in Digital Media. These unique programs let students focus on areas dealing with the development of content and technology for entertainment, education and communication.

Application deadline for funding: June 1st

## Digital Media (Master's) ##
Students entering the DM program will have an undergraduate degree in one of the related three primary disciplines of Technology (e.g. Computer Science/Engineering and Information Technology), Content (e.g. Arts and Humanities), and People (e.g. Psychology, Communication and Business). We will also consider applicants who have gained intermediate undergraduate level computer programming skills through relevant professional experience. Other applicants will need to take a set of additional courses that fulfills this requirement (stipulated on a case-by-case basis).

## Digital Media (PhD) ##
Applicants to this program will normally hold a Master's degree in one of the three related disciplines (Technology, Content, and People) but demonstrate the ability to work in multi-disciplinary groups and have some general technology (digital media) background.

For more information, see www.csit.carleton.ca/grad
Please contact me if you have questions or are interested.

Best,

Audrey Girouard
---
Audrey Girouard, PhD
Assistant Professor
IMD Coordinator ([log in to unmask])
School of Information Technology, AP 230 D
Carleton University
http://cil.csit.carleton.ca/