From:
Nikola Banovic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nikola Banovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2017 17:47:40 -0700
Dear Colleagues,

We would like to draw your attention to the Ubicomp/ISWC 2017 program
available at: http://ubicomp.org/ubicomp2017/program/index.html and
http://iswc.net/iswc17/program/index.html. In addition to schedule &
program listing, we posted information about the keynote speaker!
Please see http://ubicomp.org/ubicomp2017/program/keynote.html for
more details.

Also, there are plenty of hotel rooms still available at the Grand
Wailea. Negotiated rates for rooms are available from Sep. 10 – Sep.
16, and can be booked now via:
https://aws.passkey.com/event/49121567/owner/4715/home. If you don’t
find availabilities because of the nights you have entered are outside
of this range, the hotel advises that you book online for these
nights, and then call them to adjust the dates as needed.

We hope to see you in Maui, Hawaii!

--
Nikola Banovic
Ubicomp 2017/ISWC 2017 Publicity Co-chair