From:
Chris Frauenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Frauenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 05:38:52 -0500
Dear colleagues,

as part of a CHI17 Workshop on Values in Computing, we are conducting a short survey (5mins) on the values that influence our research and work. Please help us and follow this link:

http://www.valuesincomputing.org/survey/

All are welcome to fill out the survey, whether they are planning to attend the conference or not. The survey results and actions resulting from the workshop discussion will be shared on the workshop website.

More Information on the Workshop:
CHI2017 ‘Values in Computing’
http://www.valuesincomputing.org/
Sunday 7 May 2017, Denver, CO, US

Many thanks and best wishes

Maria Angela Ferrario, Will Simm,  Jon Whittle, Lancaster University, UK
Chris Frauenberger, Geraldine Fitzpatrick, Peter Purgathofer, Vienna University of Technology (TUW), AT