Sender:
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2017 08:48:04 -0400
From:
Francisco Ortega <[log in to unmask]>
Dear All,

We have a limited amount of registrations at a 30% special discount for ACM
Spatial User Interaction (SUI) 2017.

We do realize that while making traveling plans at this point is difficult,
if you are near Brighton, England (UK) or attending ACM ISS 2017, we invite
you attend.

This is a 30%* discount for ISS attendees, students, and people in our
3DUI/HCI community. We have limited amount of these discounted registration
so please take advantage and register now. We especially hope students can
take advantage of this offer.

* USB are "until supplies last". Banquet tickets are sold separately.

Please, use the following code in the checkout stage to get 30% off
discount in your registration:

CODE: *SUI2017DSCNT30FF*

*REGISTER FOR SUI 2017 HERE!
<https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=1946762>*

Please support ACM SUI. For any additional information, email us at

We are looking forward to welcoming everyone to Brighton next week!

Thanks,
Francisco R. Ortega, Ph.D.
Computer Science - 3D User Interfaces
Visiting Assistant Professor
FIU VIP Coordinator
Florida International University.
Lab: http://www.openhid.com
"No me quieras porque gané, necesito que me quieras para ganar" -- Marcelo
Bielsa