The second annual Hot Topics in Usability conference will be held in London
from April 28 to May 1 2003.
The purpose of the conference is to provide in-depth tutorials on key topics
in usability and e-services.
Hot Topics in Usability provides a good opportunity to:
- learn about managing and delivering effective e-services in our conference
day with four great presentations and a fascinating panel
- learn about making e-services accessible to all from four speakers who
have detailed, practical experience
- find out how to write great content for the web from Janice (Ginny)
- practice using personas to bring user research to life in your designs
with Whitney Quesenbery
- get to grips with forms and user dialogues, a neglected but rewarding
area of design.
Details are available at:
and you can register by phone, fax, post or on-line.
Register for one day, or as many as you want to. We guarantee low numbers to
ensure plenty of networking and interaction with the tutors and speakers.
e. [log in to unmask]
p. +44 (0)1525 370379